• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Before and after photos

New posts
steele mama said:
Hey! That's my brother too! I didn't even realize Kurt had posted the link. :wub:

He posted it here once before and I bookmarked it. Tell him we appreciate his input. ;-)
 
dabeach.jpg


I wonder why most of the homes are not built on the sand dunes???:idontno:
 
Smiling JOe said:
dabeach.jpg


I wonder why most of the homes are not built on the sand dunes???:idontno:

A better question is "Why did anyone build on sand?" :bang: :bang: Duh!!! Think about it!!! We love our place back from the beach on Western Lake.
 
Bob said:
By the looks of the photo, wasn't "New Grayton" built on top of the sand dune area?

Exactly. And that is the problem because way back when so many dunes and wetlands and other areas that shouldn't were platted as private property when they should have been kept public.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top