• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Beignets

New posts
Flip Flops and Great Southern are both very good. Flip Flops however is not open for breakfast except in summer season so hit Great Southern in Seaside.

Let us know if you find any others or maybe someone will post other places.
 
Blue Orleans used to...

Man, I miss that place!

Don't know who does, now...
 
Me too Stinky's Liars Club Cafe located in the Stinky's Bait and Tackle (Gift) Shop on 30A Santa Rosa Beach... the best!!!!!
 
Glad to know - I have to get over there ASAP.

Ever accidentally snorted powdered sugar off the top of a beignet?
 
Captain Kurt!

Hey you.. when you come down to the Liar's Club.. bring me some So-Wal Stickers!!!!! Ali gave me 2 for my car... I need MORE! Girl can never get enough!!!!! And yes it is a hoot the first time I had Beignets the table reminded me of the old 80's disco club bar.... Line em up.. hahha Of course I was only 3 and I only heard the stories about that from my "rents".

It's never too early for Clapton is it?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top