• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Belly Dancing?

New posts

sisters4

Beach Lover
Does anyone know of anyone who knows belly dancing and could come to a rental house on 30A to demonstrate and teach belly dancing to a group of moms, sisters, adult daughters for fun?
 
How sweet are you? I was trying not to get hurt feelings from no responses to my post!!! Seriously, thanks. One of my sisters and I are coming later this week and our daughters/nieces who are in their mid-late 20's are joining us for part of it and I thought it might be fun to have vino and belly dancing one evening. Thank you for the tip!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top