• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Best BBQ?

New posts
Love Murphy's Q.

Fatt Matt's, Daddyz and there's a hole in the wall on the way to Aiken from Augusta - I forgot the name of it, but it's a trailer and they smoke 'em out back!
 
For the best pork BBQ and smoked jumbo wings - JamBone hands down is the best in town. No one else comes close. Others to sample: 98BBQ, Pig's Alley, Cocoons in that order. I know I'm in the minority but there wasn't BBQ love when I tried Barefoot BBQ. And they are, I shouldn't be surprised when small cupcakes are going for almost $4 a pop next door, expensive...$3 for a 1.5oz bag of chips...come on.
 
OMG we had Barefoot BBQ in Seaside for lunch yesterday. BTW I am not a BBQ fan even though I am a Southerner (sorry, Daddy). That being said, the pulled pork was the best piece of meat I've put in my mouth since the lamb at Gorria in Barcelona. And you can actually eat healthily there. Order the awesome chicken with coleslaw (not full of mayo -- that's what I'm talkin ' about!). Great job, Murph.:clap:
 
The BBQ is remarkably good in this area. I am a fan of Jambone, Barefoot BBQ, 98 BBQ and Pig's Alley. I haven't tried any of the others mentioned above...
 
Jambones is very good...very STRONG second place goes to Sally's Backside (I was very pleasantly surprised! yummmm)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top