• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"Best Kept Secret"

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I just got this listing out in Bunker! Wow!!! This place is real cool and if anyone wants a boatride to check it out let me know. This area was part of Point Washington until The Intercoastal was cut through! It is on the water and would make a great home, fishcamp, investment. All cedar walls! Check out the following link. Thanks for looking.

LINK
 
Bobby,

How quickly can I get to the intercoastal and what is the depth of the canal during the winter? Is there room on the property for a separate garage? Thanks.
 
Bobby,

How quickly can I get to the intercoastal and what is the depth of the canal during the winter? Is there room on the property for a separate garage? Thanks.

The intercoastal is just around the corner. I will send you a link. Winter depths appear to better then Daughettes(3-4 feet according to owner). Really cool house and carriage. I do not see a problem with a garage. You gotta see this thing! The red out line is the home and behind home is the canal which you can see the intercoastal is just around the corner. I priced this one to sell fast.
 
Hey, I just realized that your sellers are my former neighbors. I recognize the artwork. ;-) I wondered where they had moved to.
 
Hey, Hey everyone I have to say that this is a great place!!!! Our camp is 2 squares left from the red outlined one that Bobby J posted. We love our place up in Bunker. We keep our boat in the water year round and it never touches the bottom. I cant speak for the other streets in Bunker but this one the neighbors all love to visit. Little ibd can drive her Barbie jeep up and down the road because there is not hardly any traffic. If you like peace and quiet this is the place for you!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top