• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"Best Kept Secret"

New posts
Hey, Hey everyone I have to say that this is a great place!!!! Our camp is 2 squares left from the red outlined one that Bobby J posted. We love our place up in Bunker. We keep our boat in the water year round and it never touches the bottom. I cant speak for the other streets in Bunker but this one the neighbors all love to visit. Little ibd can drive her Barbie jeep up and down the road because there is not hardly any traffic. If you like peace and quiet this is the place for you!!!!


I'm sold!! Or at least I wish I was!! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top