• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Best place for Fried Shrimp????

New posts

jackie

Beach Lover
Where is your fav spot for fried shrimp in the area? We've had so many great meals this winter, but we have a real jones-ing for a great fried shrimp dinner. TIA
:idontno:
 
seagrove village market. you can order a platter with extra EXTRA shrimp. awesome, and not hoity toity.
also love d&k.
 
I second Seagrove Village Market and their oysters and grouper are pretty darn good too!! I also love D&K's!! Just a totally different environment.
 
Nick's! Biggest and sweetest I've run across in the area...
 
Second Nicks on 20 between Freeport and Niceville - or is that the third? Anyway, best fried shrimp and a great location on Bay for those great sunsets.
 
Second Nicks on 20 between Freeport and Niceville - or is that the third? Anyway, best fried shrimp and a great location on Bay for those great sunsets.

Actually, that's the first and original Nick's. It is an institution. Been a while since I've been there. My mouth is watering now.

On this side, Seagrove Village Market is good, and I have GOT to get a date to D&K. Or to Smiley's house. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top