• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Best place for soft serve?

New posts

NewUrbanGirl

Beach Lover
Summer's a comin' and I am thinking about soft serve on 30-A.
Nothing's better than trying to beat the drips to the bottom of the cone when it's hot outside.
Where to go, where to go?
 
Summer's a comin' and I am thinking about soft serve on 30-A.
Nothing's better than trying to beat the drips to the bottom of the cone when it's hot outside.
Where to go, where to go?

I wish Kilwin's was reopening in Seacrest. From what I understand they won't unless the fountains get fixed. :(
 
Alys Beach...Fonville Press. Enjoy the great playground and the ice cream!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top