• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Best place for tires?

New posts
Tire Rack has great pricing and will deliver anywhere within days. Use them for all my needs and have never been disappointed.
 
I got my last set from tire rack also. UPS dropped them in my front yard and I put them in the car and went to Tuffy. Even after paying for mounting and balancing the total beat everywhere else I checked prices around here. And what I like about Tire Rack is the pricing is straightforward - it is what it is. No bogus buy three and get one free but we can't give you an out the door total, blah, blah, blah. No 'special deal' that they forgot to add on all the extra bs when they quoted the price. Express Lube will mount and balance also.
 
I actually just bought tires this weekend. i'm in Atlanta and competition fierce. but I checked everywere from discount tire to peb buys to ntb to firestone to tire rack an after comparing everything buying locally beat tire rack threw the mail when adding in all the mounting charges and alignment and shipping. pep boys has a buy 3 and 4th free and a 10% off when ordering online and setting the appointment up.pretty much anyone local will match anyone elses price
 
I actually just bought tires this weekend. i'm in Atlanta and competition fierce. but I checked everywere from discount tire to peb buys to ntb to firestone to tire rack an after comparing everything buying locally beat tire rack threw the mail when adding in all the mounting charges and alignment and shipping. pep boys has a buy 3 and 4th free and a 10% off when ordering online and setting the appointment up.pretty much anyone local will match anyone elses price

Well if you are local, check out B&M in Freeport, family owned, great prices, they rotate my tires, no charge. Good people, can't ask for more!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top