• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Best salsa recipe

New posts

La Botana

Beach Lover
Hello Friends and Neighbors,

We are excited to extend an invite to all for our monday night Serious Salsa Contest! Bring a dish of your best salsa recipe and recieve a free glass of wine. Winners will be announced at 7 and recieve a La Botana gift certificate! Come join the fun and put your salsa skills to the test @ La Botana every monday Night!!!
DirectionsMap.jpg
 
I need to find some decent tomatoes- didn't grow any this summer, so I didn't make salsa.:( But a salsa contest may be just what I need to chop chop!
 
La Botana's salsa is excellente'.

JD, Toni had some good ones last time I was there.

For The Health Of It always has good ones.
 
Hey Kurt
Rachel and I think Tootsie should bring her salsa. It would win in any contest, salsa contest, pumpkin carving contest, dance contest, it doesn't matter, her salsa is da bomb....
 
I need to find some decent tomatoes- didn't grow any this summer, so I didn't make salsa.:( But a salsa contest may be just what I need to chop chop!
We always get Ugli's if we can't get homegrown ones.

I like our daughter's salsa recipe. :)
 
Hey Kurt
Rachel and I think Tootsie should bring her salsa. It would win in any contest, salsa contest, pumpkin carving contest, dance contest, it doesn't matter, her salsa is da bomb....

thanks peaboy. you are right - my salsa is the best around.:lol: but I learned it from a local mexican family so I don't think its exactly "mine". but, I may try to enter it anyway.

la botana has the best of any kind of salsa or mexican food by far. let's do it.
 
Thanks to all who entered our contest and stuck around for some good wine and better company. We had a good turnout and the word says we will continue to grow. Congratulations to Nancy Marion-Crawford for her prize-winning dish, it was absolutely delicious!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top