• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Best tuna fish sandwich?

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
Which gas station has the best tuna wish sandwich packaged in a triangular plastic container with cellophane on it?
 
Well, of course I make my own and package them in similar containers (that I special order online) so that we get the full convenience store experience without the convenience store taste.

(Seriously, though, if you're making homemade tuna salad with canned tuna, go for the Genova yellowfin packed in olive oil. They sell it at Publix and it's far better than the dry, white varieties. It's not expensive either.)
 
I thought perhaps he wanted to kill himself before he has to wear the beef jerky! Though eating gas station food would be a slow and painful way to go! lol
 
On another tangent, I watched a female Great White Shark eat 400 pounds of tuna on Shark Week last night. Pretty amazing. :sick:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top