• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

BEX : Computer Geeks

New posts

Do Good

Beach Fanatic
Hey all. I am having an error in Corel X4- that is causing me great grief.

I thought maybe someone on SOWAL knows about BEX errors.

I have looked online to no avail.

I am on VISTA. SO maybe that is part of the problem. Anyway, if you know something about BEX errors, please- let me know what I can do to fix it!

Ads due left and right- with no technical support call backs...
 
I'm far from being an expert, I don't know Vista (other than no one likes it), and I've never heard of BEX errors.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top