• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Biden demands Obama impeachment

New posts
It is the liberals who want to impeach in both instances. Conservatives are willing to let the electorial process run its course.:D

If "regressive" means we get to go back to:
1. low national debt,
2. high economic growth,
3. a chance to fulfill the American dream for everyone,
4. a job for everyone who wants one,
5. staying out of foreign wars

then I will gladly wear the label.:clap:
your list has a repub stench about it
 
your list has a repub stench about it


Your "stench" is my perfume. I suppose you long for the opposites:

1. High national debt
2. no economic growth
3. hopelessness
4. unemployment
5. intervening in everybodies wars and revoltutions.

Is that Democrat "stench?";-)
 
Your "stench" is my perfume. I suppose you long for the opposites:

1. High national debt
2. no economic growth
3. hopelessness
4. unemployment
5. intervening in everybodies wars and revoltutions.

Is that Democrat "stench?";-)

the direct result of repub policy...au de bushee
 
Rather than talk about the disaster that is Obama his supporters want to talk about Bush or turn it into a racist issue. Obama has pushed us all more apart, maxed out the credit cards and now has his own war.
 
Did you guys actually read the article?

It was a hoax - they were trying to draw a parallel between the actions of Bush (and the calls for impeachment) and Obama in Libya.
 
SB- is that really a hoax or an opportunity to point out the misapplication of rationale based on differinh time and spatial scales (I.e. Hypocrisy). I am NOT antagonistic toward the President (at all) except that I believe he screwed up royally here. As has been pointed out in the past. Just because your actions may be right, they may not be CORRECT.
 
Rather than talk about the disaster that is Obama his supporters want to talk about Bush or turn it into a racist issue. Obama has pushed us all more apart, maxed out the credit cards and now has his own war.

uh,,, excuse me... but I think we all did that on our own...If I could blame it on someone else I would but...as fas as "his own war".. really??
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top