• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Big Daddy's Bike Shop

New posts

Wildernester

Beach Lover
There are some good bike shops along 30a, and we have had really good service at Big Daddy's at Blue Mtn. for over 10 years.

Yesterday, I was on my ride from Grayton Beach west to 98 went my gear shift cable broke. Luckily I had just started up Blue Mtn. hill. It was early, and I didn't expect Peg or her staff to be in the store, but I stopped at Big Daddy's to put air in my tires and manually put the chain in a middle gear.

Just as I was to leave, Peg drove up and said that her mechanic was already there. He came out and saw the problem, and he had it fixed in 10 minutes, and I was on my way. A great experience.
 
Last edited:
It's nice to have folks around who have stood the test of time and know how to do business!
 
Big Daddy's

I've always been treated well at Big Daddy's. I like them enough to make the trip from Seacrest, even for minor purchases.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top