NoHall
hmmmm......can't remember
I remember seeing the part where he squatted down and looked down to find one squarely between his legs.He didnt look to thrilled at that point of the show.;-)
I loved that part...I also liked the one where he went to get a black mamba out of someone's home and realized that if the snake were an inch longer or he was an inch shorter, that bad boy was gonna bite him. (Thank goodness he didn't have OMBs, or he'd-a been a goner!)
My boss (sadly, my ex-boss as of this afternoon!) told me that his wife found a snake in the hedge in front of their porch. It was a black snake, and he regretted that he killed it later when he realized it was more beneficial than harmful.
But he said he cut the head off while the snake was still in the hedge, and then pulled the snake out by the tail. In his words, "I started pulling the tail, and I pulled...and pulled...and pulled...and when I finally got the whole snake out it was so big and heavy that it actually landed with a 'thud' on the ground." It was probably a 6' king snake.

He didnt look to thrilled at that point of the show.;-)