• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bike bells!

New posts

jessifunn

superJfunn
30A-Bike-Bell.png



You can pick one up at The WaterColor Store or Waterbugs both located in the WaterColor Town Center. For the out of towners shoot me a private message :wave:
 
Bike bells are a good thing

30A-Bike-Bell.png



You can pick one up at The WaterColor Store or Waterbugs both located in the WaterColor Town Center. For the out of towners shoot me a private message :wave:
Cute and useful! Pedestrians would really appreciate the gesture. I am suprised they are not standard equipment.
 
Last edited:
These are great! I heart bike bells - when I am jogging and a bike comes on my left out of the blue I wanna scream GET A BELL :D
 
These are great! Now if you can build in a GPS device for tracking stollen bikes, you'll really have something.:D
 
These are great! Now if you can build in a GPS device for tracking stollen bikes, you'll really have something.:D
They have chips for cars,motorcycles and even laptop computers so I imagine it is only a matter of time before they hide them in bikes. That would be great for these bike rental places and then it could extend to private owners.
 
If I had a bike, I would order one. :wave:
 
My bike bell is a shark. It is really cool and we got it from Butterfly bikes. You really need a bell with all the tourist. I just really love to shout, land shark.
 
In Germany with MANY bikes the bells are standard equipment. I'm surprised 30A has not picked up on this considering the number of bikes on the path.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top