• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bike path "spreading"--please be more mindful!

New posts

Duchess

Beach Lover
I am amazed at how some people are hogging the bike path, either walking or biking. All I ask is that if you see someone coming in the other direction, please try to go single-file, if possible. People are walking 2 and 3 abreast, taking up the entire path, while I have to walk onto the grass, into brush, etc. and they do nothing. Either people get it and are very considerate or people have no clue. I asked 2 ladies just now to give me space, please, and they told me to "worry about more important things". It's maddening! Thanks for reading this far; I feel better just typing this. Stay safe out there and let's work on giving 6 feet when we can!
 
I am amazed at how some people are hogging the bike path, either walking or biking. All I ask is that if you see someone coming in the other direction, please try to go single-file, if possible. People are walking 2 and 3 abreast, taking up the entire path, while I have to walk onto the grass, into brush, etc. and they do nothing. Either people get it and are very considerate or people have no clue. I asked 2 ladies just now to give me space, please, and they told me to "worry about more important things". It's maddening! Thanks for reading this far; I feel better just typing this. Stay safe out there and let's work on giving 6 feet when we can!
I've had the same issue many times. From the people I've come across and talked to from out of town over the last few weeks they all think the virus is way overblown and we're all suckers of fake news. So many people are irate about the businesses and beaches being closed.
 
I am amazed at how some people are hogging the bike path, either walking or biking. All I ask is that if you see someone coming in the other direction, please try to go single-file, if possible. People are walking 2 and 3 abreast, taking up the entire path, while I have to walk onto the grass, into brush, etc. and they do nothing. Either people get it and are very considerate or people have no clue. I asked 2 ladies just now to give me space, please, and they told me to "worry about more important things". It's maddening! Thanks for reading this far; I feel better just typing this. Stay safe out there and let's work on giving 6 feet when we can!
A bell or horn gets them out of the way.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top