• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bike Rentals

New posts

uga_beachbum

Beach Comber
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good place to rent some bicycles for a week between Seagrove and Grayton?

Thanks
 
uga_beachbum said:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good place to rent some bicycles for a week between Seagrove and Grayton?

Thanks

There are numerous places to rent bicycles. I called a few for rates a few weeks ago:

Butterfly Bike in Seagrove 850-231-2826
Big Daddy's in Blue Mountain 877-865-2997
Island Sports Shop in Santa Rosa 850-622-2032

I know there are others. The 3 above pick up & deliver for free.

I rented from Island Sports - they had the most reasonable rates.
 
Do the public beach access provide bike racks for locking bikes up (since there is limited parking at most public beach accesses)? Is it Ok to lock the bike up against the boardwalk/stairs?
 
In Grayton, you might try Yellowfin. The store is in a new location inside the Grayton Corner Grocery. Their phone # is 850-231-1717.
In Seagrove, the Ice House (next door to the former Wheelhouse Restaurant). Their # is 850-231-9024.
Both of these stores also rent and sell kayaks.

Have fun(n)!
 
sunshine said:
In Grayton, you might try Yellowfin. The store is in a new location inside the Grayton Corner Grocery. Their phone # is 850-231-1717.
In Seagrove, the Ice House (next door to the former Wheelhouse Restaurant). Their # is 850-231-9024.
Both of these stores also rent and sell kayaks.

Have fun(n)!

I've rented from the Icehouse, they delivered and picked up for free, were very helpful, good rates when we were there. Loved the biking, hope you do to.
 
BeachSteelers said:
Big Daddys delivers them at a decent weekly or day rate.
I hear you're really hot.
 
Kimmifunn said:
I hear you're really hot.

Stop it Paris, stop it right now! :lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top