• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bike Witches

New posts

Uncle Timmy

Beach Fanatic
Heading to work this morning, I saw several ladies, dressed as witches, on bikes heading down the bike path along 30-A.

Hilarious!

Way to show some holiday spirit. Of course, I didn't have my camera but I bet someone will get some pics and post them for us.

And if any of the 'ladies' read this -Good Job, you made me laugh.
 
How great!!!:clap_1: I dressed like a witch last year to work.
Try selling real estate with a white face and a black tooth. :floor: However my sister was a sexy pirate and she had a very profitable business meeting that day. I am not sure if it was her good business mind or the legs that won them over....:rofl: :floor: :rofl: :floor:
 
That just made me cackle!!! :rolling:
 
local witches do it better! carol, amy, billie, kim, terry (she's 9 months pregnant - so she may have stayed back at the house this year). :clap_1: we'll get photos.

joho, do you have photos?
 
Last edited:
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
local witches do it better! carol, amy, billie, kim, terry (she's 9 months pregnant - so she may have stayed back at the house this year). :clap_1: we'll get photos.

joho, do you have photos?

Looks like Kurt got a hold of some.......I thought they looked really great.
The photo is on the way to the Walton Sun. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top