• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bikini/brazillian waxing & facials...

New posts
Highly Recommended!

Kelly is excellent and very professional! I went to her for my first Brazilian prior to my trip to Hawaii and made me very comfortable....and God bless her lightening fast hands! I highly recommend her and I will surely be using her services again!

Thanks again kelly. See you soon!
 
Brazillian waxes are really not that bad if done quickly. I used to get them done all the time in Miami at a waxing boutique. It's more embarrassing than painful. I'm sure the gal in seagrove is very professional.
 
Brazillian waxes are really not that bad if done quickly. I used to get them done all the time in Miami at a waxing boutique. It's more embarrassing than painful. I'm sure the gal in seagrove is very professional.

That's my issue - I'm not a very modest person, but I'm quite particular about who's allowed to get up close and personal with that area. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top