• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music Bill Cosby and Willie Nelson Coming to PC

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Panama City's, Marina Civic Center

January 20 (Saturday) - Bay Arts Alliance Presents "BILL COSBY"
Showtimes: 3:30pm and 7:30pm
Tickets: $39.50, $35.50, $27.00 (Discount Available)
Season Subscription Packages Available. Call 850-763-4696

February 2007
line.gif

February 7 (Wednesday) - Willie Nelson in Concert
Showtimes: 7:30pm
Tickets: $75.00, $59.50, $47.50
ON SALE SATURDAY DEC. 9TH AT 10AM!
 
I just got ours tonight - we're in the mezzanine right. Watch out for popcorn.
I don't think you can hit me on the 4th row, center stage, with popcorn from the mezzanine, :roll: :popcorn:and don't be trying to hit me with the unpopped kernals either. :nono1::biggrin:
 
Grayt pics SJ! :clap_1: Wish we could have been there! I love me some Willie!!:wub: :wub:

So...we want a play by play! How was it?:popcorn: :popcorn:
 
Grayt pics SJ! :clap_1: Wish we could have been there! I love me some Willie!!:wub: :wub:

So...we want a play by play! How was it?:popcorn: :popcorn:
When my other videos are uploaded, I will begin to upload a Willie video or two, and you can see for yourself. That man is incredible. He played one long and beautiful set. I tried to picture my grandfather performing like that (kind of difficult to do as he was a farmer, not a musician) when he was Willie's age, and I don't think he would have had the energy.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top