• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Biological napkins?

New posts

Sabatino

Beach Crab
Hi all,

Recently I have known that for our kids exist, more than the ecological washable diapers, indian corn diapers made of mater-bi o pla; it is the material that the bags you use to collect the moist of the sorted waste collection are made of.

The only I have found are made only for the 80% of this material, so I must throw them in the generical garbage.

Does anyone know if exists fully compostable diapers so that I can throw them in the sorted waste collection or in my private composter to produce plant food?

A big thank you to everyone who can help me.

__________________
You have never see gifts ideas like these! (idea regalo on italian la scuola)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top