• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Blackberry Case has a magnet in it

New posts
...it's a tracking device installed by the Bush-era Homeland Security--put on a tin foil hat immediately and return the product to the store where you purchased it for a replacement.

the_optimist.jpg
 
I'm going with Shelly on this one~~~~~~~my BB has never survived being submerged in anything liquid; once with and once without the case attached. :lol:
 
The magnet activates certain proflile settings.
 
The magnet is for putting grocery lists on the refrigerator...duh. :blink:
 
The magnet is used to lock the keyboard so that you dont dial numbers while in the case. You have to change a profile setting so that it will do that.
 
Your blackberry also has a magnet in it which aligns with the magnet in the case. You can set your ring tones and vibrations to be different when it is in the case. When you go under your ring settings, you will notice that the upper half of the settings is for when your BB is "in holster," and the lower half of the settings is for "out of holster." The BB Curve came with only a leather holster, and doesn't have a magnet.
 
Lot of information. It was strange when I pulled it out of my handbag and a gymclip was attached to the front of the case.

Blackberry Forums confirmed all of your input; thank you very much. And, evidently, the magnet causes it to go into 'sleep mode' among other things while in the case.

But, I discovered the new BB Storm, which I am kinda' diggin!
 
Lot of information. It was strange when I pulled it out of my handbag and a gymclip was attached to the front of the case.

Blackberry Forums confirmed all of your input; thank you very much. And, evidently, the magnet causes it to go into 'sleep mode' among other things while in the case.

But, I discovered the new BB Storm, which I am kinda' diggin!

I have been in sleep mode for days now. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top