• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blake-Lawncare recommendation

New posts

katie blue

kt loo
Hey y'all.
I told Diane4145 that I'd be glad to post a recommendation for her son Blake, who does lawncare and other odd jobs. He did our lawn recently (on a moment's notice when we were in a fix, and on a Sunday too) and did a good job. He's trying to raise money right now, so if anyone needs some home-related help, give him a call. You can PM Diane4145 for his cell number. :-)
 
katie blue said:
Hey y'all.
I told Diane4145 that I'd be glad to post a recommendation for her son Blake, who does lawncare and other odd jobs. He did our lawn recently (on a moment's notice when we were in a fix, and on a Sunday too) and did a good job. He's trying to raise money right now, so if anyone needs some home-related help, give him a call. You can PM Diane4145 for his cell number. :-)

I thought he gave up and joined the army or something. :idontno:
 
I thought Jfunn hired him to service her engine? :idontno:
 
Cheering472 said:
Does one need special tools for this?
Yeah...an oyster shucker. And thick gloves.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top