• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bloom's Cafe>>>

New posts

Bob Sakamano

Beach Comber
Anyone every been and can tell me about it. I have heard good things but I heard it is small and a very different experience from your typical fine dining establishments? Can anyone give me there insights.
 
Bob Sakamano said:
Anyone every been and can tell me about it. I have heard good things but I heard it is small and a very different experience from your typical fine dining establishments? Can anyone give me there insights.

I have never been there. I just wanted to say :welcome: to you!!!!
 
Smiling JOe said:
The property is for sale and the building to the east of it was recently torn down for development.

Another one bites the dust.
 
Bob Sakamano said:
Anyone every been and can tell me about it. I have heard good things but I heard it is small and a very different experience from your typical fine dining establishments? Can anyone give me there insights.

Bob if you are Kramer's friend then imagine having dinner at his funky house if Kramer was a very good cook and had a charming wife. The property is for sale but i don't know that they aren't serving. I talked to them a few weeks ago when some friends went and they were still serving on Thur, Fri and Sat nights. It's small so you need reservations. 850-267-1384.

You will enjoy it greatly if you are a fun loving person that is not offended by wine, bare feet, or squirt guns.
 
We currently have a fun group of 12 couples (30-35 year olds) going for New Years Eve. A few from our group have been before and had a great time and said it will be a combination of good food, very laid back atmosphere, but great place to party and cut loose after dinner. Is this accurate or once we finish dinner, do we need to be looking for a different destination.

Sidenote, we are all regular visitors to the beach and have spent the last few New Years at 331 and were just looking for something a little different and a little less crowded. Any other suggestions are welcome. We are all married with kids and bringing babysitters with us so staying at home is not an option.
Thanks for you input.
 
Bob Sakamano said:
We currently have a fun group of 12 couples (30-35 year olds) going for New Years Eve. A few from our group have been before and had a great time and said it will be a combination of good food, very laid back atmosphere, but great place to party and cut loose after dinner. Is this accurate or once we finish dinner, do we need to be looking for a different destination.

Sidenote, we are all regular visitors to the beach and have spent the last few New Years at 331 and were just looking for something a little different and a little less crowded. Any other suggestions are welcome. We are all married with kids and bringing babysitters with us so staying at home is not an option.
Thanks for you input.

You will have a blast and will not want to leave if you don't miss a crowd and if you enjoy your own company.
 
We are looking for something fun to do for New Year's. Bloom's sounds great. I googled it, and the phone number that comes up in google is disconnected. How can I get in touch for a reservation?

We are a group of 4 adults looking for a fun New Year's. Nothing too crazy, but wacky is good. Considering Sandestin, but Bloom's sounds better. Any other ideas? Thanks.
 
Seaquell.net said:
We are looking for something fun to do for New Year's. Bloom's sounds great. I googled it, and the phone number that comes up in google is disconnected. How can I get in touch for a reservation?

We are a group of 4 adults looking for a fun New Year's. Nothing too crazy, but wacky is good. Considering Sandestin, but Bloom's sounds better. Any other ideas? Thanks.

There are going to be some FUNNs down there on New Year's. I would be hooking up with them if I were you!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top