• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blu Orleans

New posts

Scooter

Beach Fanatic
Anyone been to this restaurant in Santa Rosa Beach? I actually met the owner, Gator, in Akumal, Mexico a couple of weeks ago and he told me about the restaurant. Any feedback?
 
Yummy scallops and tasso grits...ditto on the portion size.
 
Thanks! I actually make the best red beans on this planet. I would never order them in a restaurant. I bet nobody knows what "junk" is. It goes on top of the red beans and is DELICIOUS!
 
I've never been early enough to actually order food. However, I have had their bread pudding which is to die for. The sauce is a chocolate with cayenne pepper.

The entertainment is awesome!
 
Thanks! I actually make the best red beans on this planet. I would never order them in a restaurant. I bet nobody knows what "junk" is. It goes on top of the red beans and is DELICIOUS!

:idontno: Ok, what is it? And, care to share you recipe for the red beans? I love them.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top