• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

blue bags

New posts

ladyj

Beach Lover
Walton County is giving away blue recycling bags. These bags can be put out with your regular trash for pickup. The bags list what items are recyclable and they are available at any county office.
Go to www.co.walton.fl.us for locations or contact Ken Little at Citizens Services. His number's on the site.
 
I wonder if I could sneak a few into someone else's trash while we are at the condo? We threw away so much glass and cans while there- all we had was a dumpster and it felt so weird since we recycled at home.
 
Thanks for the info because it says I do NOT have to separate my recyclables!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That makes me very happy!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I'll just make sure everything is dry before mixing it all together. I just felt bad because I don't have that many cans and it'd take me months to get a bag full. Thank you!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top