• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blue Mountain Beach Access

New posts

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
A quick question, hope someone can help me out. For the homes that sit back off the beach in Blue Mountain (south of 30-A, north of Blue Mountain Road) is there some form of deeded beach access for these folks? Or do you have to walk across somebody's empty lot to get there?

Thanks!
 
We own a house in Blue Mountain on Sandcastle court. There is a beach access boardwalk across some private property. The rest of the way to the beach is on the street.
 
cool, thanks guys. Suma - I love your little community there, If I had it all over to do again I wouldn't have bought where I'm at, I'd have bought in Blue Mountain Beach. It's a really neat area.
 
It's either the BCC or the TDC that has 2 big binders full of beach accesses. It was part of a study done a few years ago for additional and added beach accesses. It shows every single beach access from Inlet to Miramar. It includes public and deeded accesses. I'll find out who has them and repost.
 
I'm pretty sure the TDC is about to re-open or improve a couple access's and the folks next to it are not gonna be real happy about it.
 
We own a house in Blue Mountain on Sandcastle court. There is a beach access boardwalk across some private property. The rest of the way to the beach is on the street.
We stayed at a house on Sandcastle Court a couple of years ago. The house was yellow and right on the end of the cul de sac. The boardwalk was right next to the house. There are a couple of nice houses on that street.
 
I'm pretty sure the TDC is about to re-open or improve a couple access's and the folks next to it are not gonna be real happy about it.

We were staying in the 400 block of Blue Mountain Road a few year back. They picked the week we were there to re-build the boardwalk which ran directly down the eastern side of the property. It was horrible. Saws, drills and hammers from 7-5 every day. Pretty hard to relax on the beach with all that going on. After the third day, my nerves were shot, so we actually drove to the state park the rest of the week. Not a good thing when you are staying in a gulf front house. :bang:
 
We stayed at a house on Sandcastle Court a couple of years ago. The house was yellow and right on the end of the cul de sac. The boardwalk was right next to the house. There are a couple of nice houses on that street.

Yes, Kish7374. That is exactly the boardwalk I was referring to!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top