• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blue Mountain Beach Cam

New posts

Poodleone

Beach Fanatic
Awhile back, I posted the link to a beach cam where we had stayed in Blue Mtn last fall. Unfortunately, it has been down for several months. It is up and working again so I am posting the link in case some of you need a quick fix once, twice, ten times a day until you are in Sowal for real. All the owner asks is that you close the link when not using it.

http://ajs01.dyndns.org/Aview.htm
 
That cam will not even pull up on my computer. I just get an icon, little box.
 
That's weird. Try these original instructions- maybe there is something different in the way it is set up on my computer.

Check out our "beach cam" which is mounted in the side window of 5a....
http://ajs01.dyndns.org

then click java
​
 
Works for me - but I did have to install something to get it to work - thanks Poodleone!
 
Yep, that will definitely give me my beach fix. I was able to access it off of the initial link. Great view. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top