• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blue Mountain Beach Cottage

New posts
Originally a schoolhouse built in the 1920's

We were told it was built in the late 20's.

I must learn to pay better attention. :roll: I'm just so used to seeing property built in the last five years made to look older that I guess I just assumed it was "fake" old. It's a beautiful place. I love older homes like that.
 
I must learn to pay better attention. :roll: I'm just so used to seeing property built in the last five years made to look older that I guess I just assumed it was "fake" old. It's a beautiful place. I love older homes like that.

no, it is really old. it has original windows. All of the walls are tongue and groove heart pine. we have painted all of the rooms and put in beautiful rosewood floors throughout. A lot of love has gone into this house. we have lived here 7 years. We just adopted a baby, so now we have 2 children. It was perfect for the 3 of us- but now we are outgrowing it.
 
We have been eye'n this home for quite some time. Finally some pics of the inside! We question the size of the home,although right now it's just the 3 of us. Cute home though located at the end of a quite street, so close to the bike trail and public beach access. Roads newly paved now,a plus! Love this house:wub:
 
This is a great home. I had the pleasure of viewing it!

Gotta agree with you Bobby. It really is a sweet little home ... clearly loved ... and in our opinion, in a great little hidden secret beach neighborhood .... we've been intrigued with it for quite some time now ... price is nice too ....
 
thanks for the kind words Bobby. We have had a lot of interest in it, but that's about it. It seems no one wants to buy in this market. We are thinking we are gonna have to wait until the market picks up. Hope it doesn't take more than a year or so. With 2 growing kids-not to mention their toys--we are a bit crowded. We are keeping it listed though--never know.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top