• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Blue Mountain Villas?

New posts

soccermommy_3

Beach Crab
Hello! I'm trying to find any info or opinions on Blue Mountain villas? I found a couple I am interested in on vrbo, but know nothing much about that area as we have only stayed in Destin. Thanks!
 
don't know about BM Villas, but BMB v. Destin like night and day......BMB no traffic lights, lite traffic, walk to dinner and BM Creamery.....some condos offer private gulf beaches south of 30A.
 
I used to stay there before I bought my condo. Units I stayed in were nice. Quiet smaller complex.
 
Thanks..that sounds like what we are looking for. I'm wanting to avoid the whole row of umbrella setups kind of thing. It said that beach setup was available so I pictured rows of umbrellas when we usually just bring our own and have room to spread out. We have previously stayed in the Crystal beach area of Destin near Henderson beach state park.
 
Last edited:
Blue Mountain is typically low density. There is only one public beach access that I can think of.
 
seeking rental april 1, 2015. work on 30A part time, semi retired. please leave msg on 678-480-3448. 1 or 2 bedroom -currently paying 900.00 utilities included at Carrilon Beach. 1 person maybe 2.
Thanks
 
Blue mountain beach

Hello! I'm trying to find any info or opinions on Blue Mountain villas? I found a couple I am interested in on vrbo, but know nothing much about that area as we have only stayed in Destin. Thanks!

we stay in blue mountain beach at blue mountain villas every spring. Have stayed in three different condos. We used to stay in Destin...bmb is more to our liking. Less people, great little beach town feel. We walk to eat a lot of the time and bike rentals just at the corner. Blue mountain creamery is the best and just a stroll away. It is a quiet less busy but just as beautiful place.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top