• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blue Mtn Bch long term rental

New posts

BMB Waterdog

Beach Comber
I have a 1200 sq ft, furnished house 1 block from the public beach access on CR83. One story, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Wraparound front porch with swing and rocking chairs. Back porch/deck overlooking the pool and fenced yard. $1600/mo. plus electric. I pay local phone, extended cable, pool service, water and sewer. Pets okay with nonrefundable deposit. Available immediately. Looking for 6-12 month lease but I will consider lesser time periods (3 months). For pix or more info, PM me here. Thanks!
 
I have a 1200 sq ft, furnished house 1 block from the public beach access on CR83. One story, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Wraparound front porch with swing and rocking chairs. Back porch/deck overlooking the pool and fenced yard. $1600/mo. plus electric. I pay local phone, extended cable, pool service, water and sewer. Pets okay with nonrefundable deposit. Available immediately. Looking for 6-12 month lease but I will consider lesser time periods (3 months). For pix or more info, PM me here. Thanks!

Dang!! Sign me up!! What a deal!
Wish I could, but can't move yet...good luck!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top