Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
we are now serving our breakfast / lunch menu and daily 8.95$ blue plate special at dinner call ahead and pick up at the drive up window.log on to blueorleans.com to see menu. 850-622-1909
:clap_1:
I had to laugh when I heard people were trying to start trouble because he used that term. It isn't derogatory at all to people who actually understand it in context
I had to laugh when I heard people were trying to start trouble because he used that term. It isn't derogatory at all to people who actually understand it in context
It's insane. The only ones saying it is offensive are people who have never even been to Louisiana. And the reporter who secretely recorded/released it should be fired.