• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blue Orleans Owner Change?

New posts

jwscfa

Beach Comber
Occasionally I look through the food inspections posted online for SoWal restaurants. In looking at Blue Orleans the report shows under "Secondary Status"-"Change Owner Pending". This information may be out of date, incorrect or I might be reading it wrong but does anyone know of any ownership changes for Blue Orleans?
[
 
No owner changes for Blue Orleans. Gator is still Gator. Go buy his food :D
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I was worried there for a while as Blue Orleans is one of my favorite places.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top