• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blurry Lights

New posts
The wife and I were on the way back home tonight trying to snap pictures of the moon and came across this random picture. I thought it seemed worthy enough to share. A bit photoshop'd but mostly clipped away the pitch black. The lights seem to flow right over the car mirror. Pretty cool.

The images were kind of big so here are the links. :biggrin:

http://www.geocities.com/havocbeach/carriespicHB2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/havocbeach/carriespicture.jpg

Very cool, not sure what kind of camera you have but if you can adjust the exposure, you can take some REALLY neat photos of a standing object and other moving objects, makes for a really neat effect, similar to this. If I can dig some of mine up, I will share.

Very neat.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top