• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

BluZ pretty darn good!

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
I had the opportunity to eat at Bluz the other night and was quite delighted.

Great wine list
Great prices
Great employees
and the greatest music!!!!

Don't forget to order the Caesars Salad includes red onions, capers, and boiled egg with your dinner. yummy!

The red snapper was to die for :wub:
 
Been a while since I have seen a restaurant in the area serving "real" red snapper...it's gotten reallly hard to find and expensive so alot of places pass off substitutes for it knowing full well most people will have no idea
 
Been a while since I have seen a restaurant in the area serving "real" red snapper...it's gotten reallly hard to find and expensive so alot of places pass off substitutes for it knowing full well most people will have no idea

GK
When you've lived here as long as I have it's hard to be fooled ;-)
Bon appetit!



Snappers and More Snappers!

Capt. Larry Pentel
June 5, 2009
Destin - Saltwater Fishing Report



hrule2.jpg


The long awaited opening day of Red Snapper season finally came and I don't think anyone was disappointed. The fish are still everywhere and anyone who went out had a nice limit in the box pretty quick.

 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top