• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

BMB Question

New posts
These are the Matt Savoie designs built by Davis and Dunn in the West Indies vernacular made popular by Rosemary Beach. I think they are mirror imaged one another. The gulf front units should be valued at 2.3 and the 2nd tier at 1.6 today.

Maybe.
 
Last edited:
It is called Lu Pine. The original homes were sold at a very reasonable rate even by today's standards. One of the houses actually sold for around $9 million during the "boom". The builder was Davis Dunn and the Architect was Savoie Architects.
 
It is called Lu Pine. The original homes were sold at a very reasonable rate even by today's standards. One of the houses actually sold for around $9 million during the "boom". The builder was Davis Dunn and the Architect was Savoie Architects.


I you sure about that number? I saw NIX bought the whole property in 2005 for 2.5 which looks like all 4 lots. Are you saying that someone bought 1 house on 1 of those sub-divided lots for 9,000,000?
 
I you sure about that number? I saw NIX bought the whole property in 2005 for 2.5 which looks like all 4 lots. Are you saying that someone bought 1 house on 1 of those sub-divided lots for 9,000,000?

Correction, one house was listed at $9million, no one ever bit at that price.

Oh and I can add that each house has approved areas for small swimming pools.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top