• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bobby J

New posts

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
I just wanted to give you props for your article in the thirty-a Review. Excellent article with a very positive message. That's always great to hear especially in these times of constant negativity.
I hope you can laugh at yourself now because the Christmas story had me rolling!
:clap:
 
is the article online, or can someone copy and share it here.
 
Minnie,
You can read it online
www.lifeonshore.com

Click read Bobby's articles. It is in May/June 2007. Not sure why 2007---it is the most recent. Date on article in 2008 title-- A Long Awaited Spiritual Awakening.

Tears streamed down my face when I read it. But I have lost loved ones to this disease. It is honest, sensitive, and poignant.

I can also relate to Josh laughing. Sometimes the things that make us laugh make us cry too.
 
Thanks for sharing. and to BobbyJ, I will share a favorite saying:

"Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters."
 
And Kudos to Bobby J for being so open and candid. It takes a brave person to share the not-so-proud moments in life. :clap: I'm sure it will touch all who read it.
 
:clap:
 
The help always shows up if I listen.

I admire your honesty and courage, BobbyJ (and your writing!) :clap:

Funny, I'd just been listening to Delbert McClinton sing "Sending Me Angels" before noticing this post. Thankfully, he really does.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top