• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bobby J's Top Picks

New posts
Thank you Kurt. I think it will be fun as well and I think it will need to be biweekly instead of weekly to get a real feel if I calculated properly. Regardless, they are MY picks and something to blog about on a regular basis. I hope if someone has a property they think belongs on the list they can submit it on the blog and I will consider it for a top pick.
 
#4 says it's $65K on the list and $75K on the link.

Do you have a survey for that lot?

They raised the price and my head still tells me they are asking $65,000. I am shocked that one is still out there. I have a feeling that may be the first one to go. No survey noted at this time but I have walked both sides of lot which are 150' deep. Incredible! Oaks, etc. The community common area is right before you get to the lot on the left. 75x150! Best vacant lot deal outside of a "community" along 30a!
 
Last edited:
Please take a moment and check out my top picks for real estate along 30A. I will update my picks biweekly to see how I did or add more properties to the list. Hope you enjoy the blog and keep your eyes open on sowal.com for a new link!

.
This is a good idea Bobby J. Our realtor sends us weekly lists of foreclosures and for the last several months many of them have come through with some sort of activity on them - i.e. pending, sold
Before it was pretty stale with just a lot of listings and not much going on. I could see from those lists that buyers had started making their moves.

Good luck!

.
 
.
This is a good idea Bobby J. Our realtor sends us weekly lists of foreclosures and for the last several months many of them have come through with some sort of activity on them - i.e. pending, sold
Before it was pretty stale with just a lot of listings and not much going on. I could see from those lists that buyers had started making their moves.

Good luck!

.

Thanks Rita ! I love to use those automated list for clients as well. Actually seeing the market day to day helps buyers get a real vibe for what is really going on. I hope lmy top picks will be fun and another way to look at the market.
 
My brother bought a lot that sold for 600k in 2005 for 55k from a bank recently . sick collapses in prices. banks are basically insolvent if they take all there loses.
 
My brother bought a lot that sold for 600k in 2005 for 55k from a bank recently . sick collapses in prices. banks are basically insolvent if they take all there loses.

I have seen a few of those $600,000 lots for under $60,000. Lakeside at blue mnt was full of them. Trustmark had the majority. They had recently just sold their last one and quite relieved to be done with them.
 
Thanks for all the calls and feedback on my top picks. My next run is scheduled for update and check in is 7-11-2011. I think I have two so far that have gone under contract. Not so bad and I see where I will be able to tighten my picks up a bit. Thanks again and check out my picks if you have not.

http://www.sowalhomes.com/blog/

Thanks,

Bobby J
 
Last edited by a moderator:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top