• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bonfire Set Up?

New posts

TimboFord

Beach Crab
My fiance and I are getting married this march on seagrove beach and want to have a bonfire a couple nights before the wedding with all of our guests. I know we need a permit, and permission from the homeowner "if they allow it" along with a container and all of that. I was wondering if there was anyone or small buisness "high school kids" that set up the fire for you and take care of all the cleanup. Any help would be much appreciated.... thanks.
 
I was just discussing this with a friend tonight. Yes, there is, but I can't remember the name. I think my friend said that the SWFD has info. Their number is 850-267-1298.
 
I'm pretty sure that if you are staying in a home with a "private" beach access you are not required to have a permit as long as you are contained. If you are at a public access you have to acquire a permit first.

*CAUTION* Shameless plug to follow!!!

If you would like to add a night of karaoke for the group or just have a DJ come out and have a good time feel free to give me a call.

Tim Haney
Kinetic Entertainment
850 252 2106
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top