• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Book publisher?

New posts
Yes, but I was shooting higher than badly cut construction paper tied together w/ yarn :biggrin:.

Would be VERY cool if I could make something presentable as most of the sites are running more than $20 a book before shipping.

:moon: We acually did it with clothe and wood or pressed cardboard. I was also offering you a handons training, with plenty of instruction. Oh well you try to be nice. :idontno:
 
:moon: We acually did it with clothe and wood or pressed cardboard. I was also offering you a handons training, with plenty of instruction. Oh well you try to be nice. :idontno:
Haha...I' sure that means to read hands on but I was yawning as I was reading and saw the first n as an r. Thought "what have I stumbled into?"
 
I'm already captivated... I adore family stories & particularly ones that include a homesteading element. I wonder if they were anywhere near the Doig's in Montana(as in Ivan Doig, author of The Whistling Season)?

Great grandma's homestead was near Albion, Montana about 50 miles north of Belle Forche, South Dakota.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top