• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Book Signing/Open House

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
A good friend of mine is having an open house at James Redfields home. He is the Best selling author of Celestine Prophecy. The open house and book signing will be July 1st at 5pm. Come on out and check out an amazing gulf front home and meet the author. See attached.

Thanks!
 
A good friend of mine is having an open house at James Redfields home. He is the Best selling author of Celestine Prophecy. The open house and book signing will be July 1st at 5pm. Come on out and check out an amazing gulf front home and meet the author. See attached.

Thanks!

I have this book! Very interesting and what a great PR move.................
 
Wine, cheese and a book signing...not bad Bobby J. It sure beats the hell out of the saltines, aerosol cheese, Ripple, a clown and a bouncy castle. :biggrin:

Got Balloons?

Good luck.

Shel.
 
I'd be all over anything with a bouncy castle. :cool:
 
Wow! I LOVE James Redfield's work, and I participate in the Global Prayer Project. I'll definitely be there.
 
Wine, cheese and a book signing...not bad Bobby J. It sure beats the hell out of the saltines, aerosol cheese, Ripple, a clown and a bouncy castle. :biggrin:

Got Balloons?

Good luck.

Shel.

:floor::floor:

Good idea, BobbyJ!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top