• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Bookkeeping for small business

New posts

merespector

Beach Comber
Hi! I am a Quickbooks bookkeeper that now has some time to take on a couple more businesses. I have 14 years experience, I can keep your income organized for your CPA, run reports, other business tasks. I can also help you streamline to have less paper!

My email is meredithspector@me.com

Tell me a little about your business to see if we could be a good fit and I'll send you my resume. Thank you!

Meredith
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top