• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Booms

New posts
Heard a couple here today. Last week was worse. Any thoughts on the side effects of living near this? When in Defuniak two weeks ago, I never realized how LOUD they were up there. :shock: WOW.:shock:
 
Heard a couple here today. Last week was worse. Any thoughts on the side effects of living near this? When in Defuniak two weeks ago, I never realized how LOUD they were up there. :shock: WOW.:shock:
What did you say? I cannot hear you. :funn:

banjosnotbombs.gif
 
Last edited:
I just had another picture - quite large - fall off the wall this week - had one even larger last year fall. This never happened when I lived in central Alabama - I attribute it to the bombing - gotta be!!! :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top