• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Borago

New posts
I LOVE BORAGO!:wub:

Not only do some of our favorite people work there, the food is consistently wonderful!

I spent NYE there and got to count it down Steele Mama and a couple of her chicks!:wub:
 
mmmmmm... Borago. :clap_1: Definately one of my most favorite places to eat on 30-A. And I agree with SJ about retaining such a great staff... makes for an all around exceptional dining experience. Gravel Road's another fav. The buffalo filet practically melts in your mouth.
 
:welcome: Pantone383! It is about time you got on here. I don't think I ever told you how highly I think of your work. I saw the logo which you designed for Jim Horton, and that may be one of the cleanest and simplest ones I've seen yet, and I told him so.

okay, back to my favorite "local" restaurant...
 
I am going back to finish my original mission...arugula, scallops and chocolate creme brulee.
 
mmmmmm... Borago. :clap_1: Definately one of my most favorite places to eat on 30-A. And I agree with SJ about retaining such a great staff... makes for an all around exceptional dining experience. Gravel Road's another fav. The buffalo filet practically melts in your mouth.

Bdarg will talk to you about the buffalo filet. He had the nirvana face going on while chewing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top