• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Borago's

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
Thanks to Borago for a wonderful meal last night.

Ask for Debbie she rocks!

Also try the dark chocolate Creme Brulee for dessert. :drool:
 
Sounds like a grayt place to go on Saturday night! We'll be tired of turkey by then. :lol:

You and the rest of the world. It will probably make for a great victory party too after the game. ;-)

Sorry to the FSU fans, but it's just not gonna go your way.
 
You and the rest of the world. It will probably make for a great victory party too after the game. ;-)

Sorry to the FSU fans, but it's just not gonna go your way.
I dunno. I've been a Gator fan so long that I don't really take any game for granted. But Borago's will be nice! :wub:
 
Doesn't Borago close for a week, starting Thanksgiving Day? Someone should call to verify. I think that is their tradition.

I love me some Borago.
 
Borago

Had dinner at Borago the other night, Debbie also was our server.
Yes she really does rock, she told us they will close Dec. 1-15. But will be open
this weekend, Fri - Sun, then close on Monday ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top