• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Boston Baby Returned

New posts

Boston T.

Beach Comber
I would like all those who have seen the lost dog posters throughout the Santa Rosa Area, our baby has been returned.:D I would like to thank the Walton County Sheriff's Department for all of their help and support. I would also like to thank all of our neighbors in our area for your support and concern. It is nice to know that when a crisis arises there are people willing to be supportive and helpful. We love our babies and I think now every one in our neighborhood knows how much. I would also like to thank Copy Systems for their excellent posters. We will be keeping our posters to remind us of how precious our babies are and that even in a quiet neighborhood, things can happen. If ever anyone is in the same situation, do not hesitate to contact us, the Boston Terrier family. We are willing to help just as those around us helped us. We did stand behind our signs and the reward was given. Our baby's safe return is more important than any amount of money. Our child will be glad to know that when she returns her puppy is waiting for her. Again thank you!:clap:
 
That's great news - we saw the signs and were hoping for a happy outcome... got any pics :idontno:
___________________________________
 
I assume your Boston T was named "Gurl" because I saw posters everywhere. Seems like you were just a blink away from having her picture on the side of a milk carton! Glad she's home, Boston T.
 
Was your dog stolen or lost?
 
:clap: Very happy.
 
I am guessing that your dog is a Boston Terrier and not the missing Boxer puppy which was missing from the Pt Washington area. Is that correct?

Congratulations on getting your doggy back. :clap:
 
Yes Miss Sally is a Boston Terrier. We are Boston Terrier Breeders. We are not sure if the dog was taken, but we are pretty sure Miss Sally could not have gotten out of her yard by herself. We just sold a litter of 7 puppies and we have never had any escapes in 2 years of living here. Unfortunately I do know that the little boxer puppy was never found. My advice to anyone who loses their dog, don't wait to see if they come home. Quick response is the best when it comes to an animal. They are like babies, they cannot protest themselves. If we do not look out for them, who will. :idontno:
 
Hi guys
I am so glad to hear Sally is home:clap: Good to see you gave solwal.com a chance too. I think the posters did the trick, you must have gotten her back after we stopped to talk with you last night... I thought I saw her in the gate when I was leaving for work, so I turned around to go around the front of the fence and only saw one boxer... I thought I was seeing things, I am so glad to see I wasnt! Congratulations, now if they could just find the boxer.
 
I believe I saw a bunch of signs for a $1000 reward for the return of a dog, and I was thinking it was that Boxer puppy. I could use a $1,000, but I could never take it for returning someone's dog. I think the happiness on the face of the owner and the pup at the reunion would be more than ample payment. Keep your eyes peeled for that 6 month old Boxer puppy.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top