WaltonUndercurrent
Beach Lover
Yeah, it sort of makes "THE BUBBLE" seem just like...well... a bubble.
Last edited:
Beachlover2 said:WU - You are so correct - we do need to put this in perspective - I was so happy to see my son and his girlfriend get home safe and sound today after there visit down there- that our properties don't even seem to matter. During Ivan and Dennis I kept thinking about our material things - this time all I could think about was getting them home safe and sound. My heart goes out to all the people in NOLA.
No doubt the contents of that (former) pile of concrete are now providing additional destructive mass in that area...Smiling JOe said:Aug 29 2005 (The same house shown in the first post.) Watch out for your barefeet for a while.

OhioBeachBum said:No doubt the contents of that (former) pile of concrete are now providing additional destructive mass in that area...![]()
Smiling JOe said:It may be buried, I don't know. It sure looks like it could be a good trap for sand. I certainly hope it did not puncture Lee Perry's geodunes. That could mean in addition to the construction debris, dirt could also be spread all over the beach.