• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Brake Repair

New posts

cpete

Beach Lover
This board has always been great with regard to hard to come by information on the area. I'm asking for a little advice. I need to know a reputable place to take my car to have the brakes checked. I think all that stop and go on I-10 especially in Alabama took a toll on my brakes. Any honest info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!:D :D
 
A lot of people recommend Scotty's on 331 just north of the bridge.
20515 US 331
850-835-4866
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top