• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent Brand NEW Home coming soon in Grande Point 3bd/2.5ba

New posts

renee friesen

Beach Lover
No pictures available at this time.

Open floor plan, Stainless appliances, granite countertops, brand new washer and dryer. Large storage room off the back for yard, pool and beach accessories.

Lake access, easy access to the gulf, amazing community pool. Great schools, shopping, entertainment and festivals. Definitely an ideal location.

Please call our office at 660-1509 or my cell 596-5432 for questions and showings.

**Small pets must be approved.

Application fee is $45 per tenant over the age of 18.
Background and credit checks are a must for approval.
 
lol thank you, I am looking for something under $2000 if a 3 bed. I saw you do have others and will keep an eye out.
 
Hi Renee, I just reached out to you. Our family is extremely interested and hoping to take fast action. Looking forward to talking. Thanks!
Stephanie
615-809-4237
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top